Terms & Conditions of Subscription
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please click here
USA +1 (626) 768-0877
Subscription Terms and Conditions
By applying for a 2000Charge.com Membership ID, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will continue in effect throughout your membership and after any termination, cancellation or expiration. Read them carefully.
• Applicant represents and warrants that the Applicant is eighteen years of age or older.
• Applicant acknowledges and is aware that the use of the 2000Charge.com Membership ID will permit the Applicant to access websites which, in the opinion of the website owner, may contain materials that are not suitable for minors, including but not limited to sexually explicit adult oriented materials, depictions and descriptions of graphic violence, death, mutilation, nudity, simulated or actual sexual acts, auto eroticism, homosexuality and hate speech (Collectively referred to as "Materials").
• Applicant represents and warrants that, in the event Applicant accesses any Materials or Products, that it is lawful to receive and view said Materials in the jurisdiction in which Applicant resides, receives or views said Materials or Products. Applicant represents and warrants that, in the event Applicant accesses any Materials or Products, that Applicant will not use the Materials or Products in any unlawful manner, will not display or transmit the Materials or Products to, or allow access of the Materials or Products by, minors, except where such display, transmission or access is permitted by law by a parent or guardian. 2000Charge may be providing material or images intended for an age-restricted audience. Access to this site is intended solely for people who are of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY), who wish to access visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature. Materials or Products available within this site may include depictions that are visually graphic in nature and portrayals of nudity or sexual acts and should not be accessed by anyone who is not of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY), by anyone who finds such material offensive in nature, or by anyone who simply does not wish to be exposed to such materials. By becoming a member and accessing materials applicant is implicitly making the following statements: "I affirm and swear that as of this moment, under penalty of Perjury, I am of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and am at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY). I will not permit any persons who are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are not at least 18 years of age in the US (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY) to view or access in any way any materials or Products found on this website. I understand that by accessing this website, I will be exposed to materials or Products that may include but are not limited to, visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature, portrayals of nudity, and sexual acts. I affirm that I am not offended by such materials or Products, and that such materials and Products are legal in my community. I am volunteering to view, hear, and access such materials on my own volition, and I choose to do so because I want to view/read/hear or otherwise access such materials for my own enjoyment, information or entertainment. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in such matters.
• Except in response to legal process, 2000Charge.com will not disclose, disseminate, sell, lease or transfer any private information provided to it by Applicant (or Member) to any third parties. Otherwise, all data, information, compilations, statistical analyses, profiles, membership history and transaction records are the sole and absolute property of 2000Charge.com.
• Applicant represents and warrants that, in the event Applicant accesses any Materials, that Applicant will not use the Materials in any manner inconsistent with the intellectual property rights of the owner of the Materials.
• Applicant acknowledges, represents and warrants that acceptance of the benefits, rights and privileges afforded to Applicant by the 2000Charge.com Membership ID are fair and adequate consideration to contractually bind the Applicant to the Terms and Conditions herein set forth and as may, from time to time, be amended.
• Applicant acknowledges that 2000Charge.com relies on the representations and warranties made by the Applicant in the Application and these Terms and Conditions. Applicant represents and warrants that all information provided in the Application is true and correct.
• Applicant acknowledges and agrees that 2000Charge.com does not make any warranties, representations or other assurances whatsoever, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
• Upon approval of any Application, the Applicant becomes a 2000Charge.com member ("Member") and shall obtain a 2000Charge.com Membership ID, which will, for the period of time for which the Applicant has enrolled and for which Applicant has paid, enable the Member to access certain websites.
• The Applicants representations, warranties, acknowledgements and agreements, as herein stated, shall continue in force throughout membership and as such the term Applicant and Member shall apply interchangeably.
• Member will not publish, disclose, disseminate or otherwise permit any other person to use his/her 2000Charge.com Membership ID.
• 2000Charge.com does not guarantee or warrant the compatibility of the Member's equipment, computer or software, including but not limited to, the type of computer, computer configuration, browser software, other software, dial up account, TCP/IP, Winsock or online service. 2000Charge.com is not responsible for any interruption in service or inability of Member to access participating websites due to technical difficulties or failure of the internet, world wide web, phone lines, switching or any other causes beyond its control.
• All membership fees are non-refundable in the event that any valid membership is cancelled by 2000Charge.com for violation of these Terms and Conditions or when cancelled for any reason by Member. If it is determined by 2000Charge.com, in its reasonable discretion, that the membership was not validly obtained, then 2000Charge.com will credit the credit card account improperly used for the charges and will invalidate the Membership ID.
• 2000Charge.com reserves the right to cancel any Membership for any reason, with or without notice, if it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that Member has violated any of these Terms and Conditions.
• Member assumes all risk and accepts all responsibility for any and all use of a 2000Charge.com Membership, for access to any participating websites and for the use of any Materials or content (including programming, code, software, encryption, data or other information technology) obtained from any participating website.
• Member agrees to indemnify and hold 2000Charge.com harmless from any liability, damages, claims, actions or suits (including all costs and attorney's fees) arising in any way out of the Member's use of a 2000Charge.com Membership ID, the receipt, viewing, transmission or retransmission, or use of any Materials or content, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
• Member acknowledges and agrees that these Terms and Conditions may be changed, modified, amended and/or supplemented by 2000Charge.com at any time, without notice.
• Member further acknowledges and agrees that by applying for or accepting membership to 2000Charge.com that these Terms and Conditions shall be construed under and pursuant to the laws of the State of California, USA and that jurisdiction and venue for any action to enforce, interpret or otherwise apply these Terms and Conditions, or any rights arising there from, shall be in the Superior Courts of Los Angeles County California. If any court of competent jurisdiction determines that any part or parts of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or void, then the remaining part or parts shall remain in full force and effect.
• Member acknowledges, represents and warrants that he/she has read these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them as part of and in consideration of their 2000Charge.com membership.
• 2000Charge.com is a registered trademark and service mark of 2000Charge.com. All representations, warranties and rights conferred hereunder shall inure to the benefit of 2000Charge.com, its affiliates, successors and assigns.
• TRIAL MEMBERSHIP, FEES AND CANCELLATION. By accepting the trial membership to 2000Charge.com and by accessing the content of any participating website you authorize the charges set forth below and agree to the following terms and conditions:
• Your trial membership will entitle you to full access based on the terms set forth in the participating website's sign-up page.
• You agree that if you do not send 2000Charge.com notice of cancellation of your trial membership at least 24 HOURS prior to the expiration of your trial membership term, that 2000Charge.com shall automatically convert, without further notice, your trial membership to a standard RECURRING SUBSCRIPTION at the standard full membership rate; and for successive periods at the then current standard full membership rate.
• 2000Charge.com Subscription and Membership fees are subject to change at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of 2000Charge.com.
• TO CANCEL AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD, YOU MUST NOTIFY THE COMPANY AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE PAID TRIAL PERIOD, BY CONTACTING THE COMPANY BY EMAIL Help, TELEPHONE (626) 768-0877, or the ONLINE CANCELLATION FORM available at:
• TO CANCEL YOUR STANDARD MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST NOTIFY THE COMPANY OF YOUR CANCELLATION BY EMAIL Help or TELEPHONE (626) 768-0877 AT LEAST 5 DAYS BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE OF YOUR THEN CURRENT MEMBERSHIP TERM.
• Memberships will automatically renew upon the Terms and Conditions effective as of the anniversary date of the renewal period, except that if the Member has been a member for at least one membership period, without termination or cancellation, then Member is entitled to the automatic renewal at the same rate as his/her original membership. If Member does not wish to renew membership for any successive period, then Member must notify 2000Charge.com within five days prior to the anniversary date of the membership. Member authorizes 2000Charge.com to charge any renewals to the credit card account originally provided.
• All cancellations received by the Company will be effective upon receipt.
• Member agrees and consents that they may receive certain communications from 2000Charge.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages and advertisements.
• We do not verify your age with your payment option as part of the authorization process. The use of a credit card or any other form of payment does not signify that you or anyone else is at least eighteen years of age. 2000Charge.com provides access services to participating websites. The service that we provide is for the benefit of customers who have purchased a 2000Charge.com membership.
• Member agrees and acknowledges that 2000Charge.com has no control over its participating web sites ("the web sites"), or any of the design, content, layout, products, services, subject matter or persons that appear in or on or that are linked to the web sites. 2000Charge.com makes absolutely no representations and/or warranties, and provides no assurances, regarding the web sites, the web site owners, or the quality, availability, legality or description of the products and/or services offered therein. 2000Charge.com expressly disclaims any warranties of the owners and operator's of the websites, including but not limited to their ability or fitness for particular purposes with respect to the web sites and/or the products and services offered therein. Any dispute arising in connection with the web sites or the products or services that they offer must be handled directly with the owner of the web site. You may notify 2000Charge.com (Help) if you feel that any web site operator has acted fraudulently, or that you were misled in any way.
TM & © 1999-2009 - 2000Charge Inc. All Rights Reserved.